Harper, (Edwin Harper Orchestra) Bridlington

For those who are tracing their Yorkshire ancestors with a surname beginning with the letters 'A' through 'I'

Re: Harper, (Edwin Harper Orchestra) Bridlington

Postby tremal » Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:01 am

You could try the website 'The Old Bridlingtonian Club', originally created for the boys school but joined with the girls in 1976 - several contacts there including an archivist
tremal

Postby pmeg15 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:21 pm

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I will try the site that you have mentioned

Regards

pmeg15
pmeg15

Postby Ian Soanes » Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:29 pm

pmeg15 wrote:Hi,

I was at Bridlington High School for Girls with Jayne in the 70's. I left in 1974. Jayne was my bridesmaid when I married in 1976. Does anyone know how I can get in touch with her?

pmeg15

What about trying a Private Message via this website. Click on Jayne's userid - pjayne - and you'll see an option PM : Send private message. Click on this option and you can type a message which will be sent to the email address Jayne used when she registered in 2012. If she still has the same email address, you've made contact. She can then contact you via the same message system or, if you include your email address in your private message, she can contact you direct.

Cheers,
Ian
Ian Soanes
Valued Member

Postby pmeg15 » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:12 pm

Hi Ian

Thank you so much for your advice.

Regards

pmeg15
pmeg15

Previous