Season's Greetings

Feel free to talk amongst yourselves about whatever you like - keep it clean though else it will just be deleted!

Season's Greetings

Postby DF » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:44 pm

I would like to wish Admin and all friends on the Driffield Website "A very Happy Christmas also Good Health, Peace and Prosperity for 2013".

Hope too that the miserable "spammers" find something better to do with their time and stop ruining a lovely site!!

DF
DF

Postby SueG » Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:41 pm

And the same to you DF, an to all the other regulars - but not the spammers !

Sue
Sue
SueG

Postby zoe j » Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:43 pm

Merry Christmas and a Happy new year to all and everyone...

Best wishes..
zoe j

Postby OldAdmin » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:07 pm

Many thanks and a Happy Christmas and New Year to all our regulars and irregulars :)

Sorry about the spamming - we are hoping that in early 2013 we can move over to something a little more resilient to them. It is just a big job migrating to something new and managing to maintain 7 years of great content!
OldAdmin

Postby Ian Soanes » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:48 pm

quote:
Originally posted by Admin
Many thanks and a Happy Christmas and New Year to all our regulars and irregulars :)

Sorry about the spamming - we are hoping that in early 2013 we can move over to something a little more resilient to them. It is just a big job migrating to something new and managing to maintain 7 years of great content!

It's great to see that you're tackling the spam issue. Thought I'd mention that clicking on your new topic "REGISTERING TO USE THE FORUM" creates a new explorer page on my machine.

Good luck with the migration. I've been involved with a few myself so I know how difficult they can be.

Have a great 2013.
Ian
Ian Soanes
Valued Member

Return to General Discussion