Wray/Clark Decendants

IMPORTANT!!Please do not create new requests in this section.Feel free to reply to the existing messages, but all new requests etc should be posted under the appropriate 'Surname' sections below.
DriffieldOnline

Wray/Clark Decendants

Post by DriffieldOnline » Fri Sep 15, 2000 11:09 pm

Arthur Wray who immigrated to NZ in 1952 would like any information regarding the Wray/Clark decendents.

Arthur is the son of Arthur Edwin Wray formally of St Johns Place Driffield and Doris Wray nee Clark who were married in 1929.

Doris Clark lived at 57 Scarborough Road Driffield her father/mother David and Moriah Clark lived at this address in 1903. They had seven sons and three daughters. Those known Walter, Arthur, Maggie Johnson nee Clark, Alice Blades nee Clark & Doris Wray nee Clark.

Any information appreciated.

ldean

Post by ldean » Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:23 am

Sue, please contact me on fibre.fantasy@btinternet.com I have just seen a message from you on an old email address which I haven't used for 2 or 3 years. Following computer breakdown I no longer have your email address. I am grand daughter in law of Alice Wray born 21 Dec 1907. You said you had some information on Alice's trip to Canada. Hope you get this message. Best wishes, Lynne