Tesco

Discussion about the controversial planning proposals for the land to the East of Middle Street which includes the former Driffield Cattle Market site
Andy Rafter

Post by Andy Rafter » Wed Nov 07, 2007 10:29 pm

Hi Zoe, thanks for your comments. We do have the facility for you to collect your shopping by car at the back entrance to our shop, this is half way down Queen Street (between Boyes & Iceland) on the left hand side after about 30 yards.Obviously we are not advertising this facility well enough so I will address that straight away. Alternatively you can have your shopping delivered free (providing of course you bought it from us!) if you live locally.
Thanks again for your comments. Regards Andy Rafter
quote:Originally posted by zoe j

When we've bought goods from your shop is it possible to leave them while we have a look round town?? then pick them up later. Your place gets very busy a times. I prefer to come early to shop, but dont like 'lugging' a couple of heavy bags of fruit and veg round town. That's where tescos has the advantage........from trolley to car!!. But their fruit and veg is over priced and not always in good condition........just wondering!

Ps....this is something i do when shopping in Beverley......

zoe j

Post by zoe j » Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:17 pm

quote:Originally posted by Andy Rafter

(comments snipped)

Hi Zoe, thanks for your comments. We do have the facility for you to collect your shopping by car at the back entrance to our shop, this is half way down Queen Street (between Boyes & Iceland) on the left hand side after about 30 yards.
Thanks again for your comments. Regards Andy Rafter.

Your welcome.......it's good that you can find the time to reply to a customer enquiry.

Aspirant politicians or councillors please take note !

Andy Rafter

Post by Andy Rafter » Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:41 pm

You are welcome, as I have said I am interested in any comments anyone may have on our shop, positive or negative.

We are here to serve you and want to do the best we can.

Regards Andy Rafter

madmini

Post by madmini » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:09 am

can we not have a Asda or a morrisons instead of the plans for a aldi? we already have Lidi.

Or maybe some decent clothing stores , i am in my early 30's and there is nothing for my age group which is a shame.

apokalipse

Post by apokalipse » Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:58 pm

yeah some clthing would be good, i hate having to go to hull shopping. i hate clothes shoppin in general tbh but being able to do it on my doorstep would be ideal.

Rod Hebblewhite

Post by Rod Hebblewhite » Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:24 pm

I read this morning that Tesco's are applying for permission to erect 50ft wind turbines at the majority of their stores, I don't know how true this story is, but with the Goevernment promoting renewable energy they are quite likely to get it.