anyone remember me (Driffield school 83/88)

A new forum for those school day memories
jonpaulparker

anyone remember me (Driffield school 83/88)

Post by jonpaulparker » Thu Jul 27, 2006 4:18 pm

Hi my name is Jon-Paul parker and i was at driffield school from 83 to 88. I lived in brook cottage at the time but i am now a singer songwriter and i live in cambridshire i am currently writing a book about my life for the charity NSPCC and would like to hear form people who remember me including class mates and teachers so that i can piece together some of my life. especialy interested in people who remeber the following people. Any of the hunter family Mike Vivian Laura Johanne etc and also andrew millner and his friends any help would be realy appreciated. ps also anyone who remembers my first love veronica neigher. You can contact me at jonpaul3@btinternet.com or jonpaulparker@btinternet.com

nellie

Post by nellie » Sun May 20, 2007 3:33 am

hi i remember you from school, and andrew milner. You was always getting into mischief and detention. hope your book worked out.

patricia mandy

Post by patricia mandy » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:38 pm

quote:Originally posted by jonpaulparker
Hi my name is Jon-Paul parker and i was at driffield school from 83 to 88. I lived in brook cottage at the time but i am now a singer songwriter and i live in cambridshire i am currently writing a book about my life for the charity NSPCC and would like to hear form people who remember me including class mates and teachers so that i can piece together some of my life. especialy interested in people who remeber the following people. Any of the hunter family Mike Vivian Laura Johanne etc and also andrew millner and his friends any help would be realy appreciated. ps also anyone who remembers my first love veronica neigher. You can contact me at jonpaul3@btinternet.com or jonpaulparker@btinternet.com

patricia mandy

Post by patricia mandy » Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:45 pm

hi jon how you gettin on with the book,wow it been bloody years. do you remember me patricia kearsley? i have also been lookin in to my past after 26 yrs i have finally found my dad grave.a very dear friend of mine took me there two weeks ago, well at least in death he in a better place. i am so glad you have found happyness and have moved on with your life!I am just startin that process my self, please do keep in touch if you can lol tricia kearsley