help finding old friends

A new forum for those school day memories
trajacks

help finding old friends

Post by trajacks » Fri Dec 03, 2004 6:13 am

I am looking for jo claxton or emma gill. They went to Driffield School and came to the states for a field hockey game against my school. IM from the states. My family hosted jo when they were here. Any help would be greatly appreciated! thanks
tracy Jackson

I am looking for emma gill or jo claxton. They came to the states back in 93 or 94. My family hosted jo, when the came over to play my school in field hockey. Would love to find them!
I am looking for emma gill or jo claxton. They came to the states back in 93 or 94. My family hosted jo, when the came over to play my school in field hockey. Would love to find them!

shadyshane2

Post by shadyshane2 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:34 am

hi this is emma sennett formerly emmma gill.
i was told by a friend about your message, i dont see jo very often but im in contact. she got married 3 years ago. i was married 5 years ago.just had a baby girl, shes 6 weeks old. i will let her know about you trying to get in touch. my email address is shane@ssennett7.wanadoo.co.uk. home tel number is 01377 270787.
i hope you get this message. [:)]

trajacks

Post by trajacks » Tue May 09, 2006 5:46 am

Hi Emma,
Ive tried you at the email you left on here but it keeps getting sent back to me :o( Hopefully you will randomly check on here again or the same friend who told you about this before will tell you again!! My email if you do check is trajacks@cs.com hope you get this would love to catch up.. its been 12 years already!
Tracy