beeford fish and chip shop

General discussion, News, Appeals, Announcements, etc. from Villages in and around the Yorkshire Wolds
shopaholicgirl

Post by shopaholicgirl » Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:48 pm

Now here's a strange thought...why don't we discuss everyone else that has been posting to this forum and talk about your demons in the public forum!

I'm sure we'd all love to know what gives you lot the right to discuss someone in this manner!

Also, some of the accusations you are coming out with - have you seen any ASBO posters around Beeford? If you're not happy with his conduct in front of children then report him to the police.

Environmental health were not there because of the state of the food either - they were there for another reason.

Get your facts right but there again it is the Driffield Forum so no more said there.

I'm not condoning behaviour as it is a long time since I was in the chippie; he was fine with me and my partner on that occasion but I am aware of some of the things that have happened since. Whilst it is no excuse for behaviour, just try to think about your own issues before you 'bad mouth' others.

plook
Valued Member

Post by plook » Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:23 pm

Go on then tell us about your demons.

geoffkendal

Post by geoffkendal » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:41 pm

Aaah ChippieGate soldiers on, I've missed it over the christmas period and you all look to be having such a wonderful time.

passing through

Post by passing through » Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:37 am

quote:Originally posted by shopaholicgirl
Now here's a strange thought...why don't we discuss everyone else that has been posting to this forum and talk about your demons in the public forum!

I'm sure we'd all love to know what gives you lot the right to discuss someone in this manner!

Also, some of the accusations you are coming out with - have you seen any ASBO posters around Beeford? If you're not happy with his conduct in front of children then report him to the police.

Environmental health were not there because of the state of the food either - they were there for another reason.

Get your facts right but there again it is the Driffield Forum so no more said there.

I'm not condoning behaviour as i is a long time since I was in the chippiet; he was fine with me and my partner on that occasion but I am aware of some of the things that have happened since. Whilst it is no excuse for behaviour, just try to think about your own issues before you 'bad mouth' others.

'as i is a long time since I was in the chippiet;'

Perhaps you should see the current situation there. Then review your facts. Go and visit the chipshop on a Saturday when passing through trade, stop. That is unless it's closed down.

Twinkle Star

Post by Twinkle Star » Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:11 pm

Ha Ha ha looks like we have hit a nerve. Was passing passed the so called chip shop today. It looked as busy as ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so busy chip shop man must have been asleep at his pans through sheer bordem. How does he do it? Stand in that fish shop nearly all day amd night, day in and day out with only the odd mad few going in. It's enough to send any one mad.

I hear he is having his tag removed very soon so watch out the fun and games may really start again as he is a free un curfewed man again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Twinkle
Twinkle

hawk

Post by hawk » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:10 pm

Word has it that he ownes property in hull that he rents out thats how he manages the fish shop open ( and to upset the village)

ps all the locals go to thompsons fish shop in brandsburton

NickiH

Post by NickiH » Thu Mar 05, 2009 3:34 am

in response to shopoholic girl, i do not have any connections with beeford or any reason to stage a personal vendetta against the guy in the chip shop. if you read my posts you will see that the attack and my daughter and myself was without provacation and WAS reported to the police. I am not in the habit of bad mouthing others and simply stated the facts as they happened

plook
Valued Member

Post by plook » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:10 am

Yes you did and well done most of us would have done the same.

As for bad mouthing our fishery fiend, people have reported him for his obscene and outrageous behaviour and got no where,they try to reason with him but when all they receive is abuse so what else can they do ? If there is anyone out there with ideas that could prevent him making peoples lives a misery , without breaking the law, please let us all know.

passing through

Post by passing through » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:54 pm

quote:Originally posted by NickiH
in response to shopoholic girl, i do not have any connections with beeford or any reason to stage a personal vendetta against the guy in the chip shop. if you read my posts you will see that the attack and my daughter and myself was without provacation and WAS reported to the police. I am not in the habit of bad mouthing others and simply stated the facts as they happened

I think it is us that are * passing through * Beeford, who sustain his maniac ramblings. Surely no local within 10 miles would go anywhere near the place. The lack of customers might make his * bad attitude * even worse, that would account for his chips being days old. I wonder how few of those insulted by the idiot manage to see this thread, probably very few stumble on it. If just a small percentage did then this would probably be a really massive posting.:-)

I think most of the pro-beeford chippie postings come either from the nutter himself or his family ( could it be conceivable he has friends? ). So don't be upset by the ramblings of shopoholicgirl. It is likely the same blood flows through her veins or it could be the nutter crossdressing :-)

PS well done for reporting the nutter.

num3er

Post by num3er » Fri May 22, 2009 9:04 pm

I thought this maybe of interest to members of this forum.

******* ***** ***** of 1 Beverley Road, Beeford, Driffield, East
Riding of Yorkshire, YO25 8AB, lately trading at Beeford Fisheries,
Bridlington Road, Beeford, East Riding of Yorkshire, YO25 8AB as
a fish and chip shop proprietor. Court—HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE.
Date of Filing Petition—9 February 2009. No. of Matter—1045 of
2009. Date of Bankruptcy Order—15 April 2009. Whether Debtor’s
or Creditor’s Petition—Creditor’s. Official Receiver—Suite J, Anchor
House, The Maltings, Silvester Street, Hull, HU1 3HA