Lily Hayton

If you're trying to trace a lost friend or relative, Why not post a message on here !
JohnH

Lily Hayton

Post by JohnH » Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:55 am

Could anyone send me information about the situation of this person - the last of my English relatives. She has lived in Driffield all her life and was the sister of the late Harold Whyman of Bridlington. Harold's wife, Ena, ran a hair salon on West St. near the seaside for over 30 years. Lily's phone number is no longer in service and letters to her have not received any responses but also have not been returned. Lily was in her 90's. Her last address was Meadow View, Scarborough Rd. Any information about Lily or addresses of the local newspaper or the Anglican Church which may have info would be greatly appreciated. With thanks
John Hutchinson

JohnH

JohnH
JohnH

muglan

Post by muglan » Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:39 am

Hi John, im not sure if i have the Lily Hayton you are looking for but when i worked in Woodlands Residential home in Driffield i looked after and became good friends with a resident called Lily Hayton, she has never had any children and lived alone, i left working there 2 years ago as i now live in turkey.I hope this is maybe a lead for you its worth a try.

lynda storey

Post by lynda storey » Sun Nov 18, 2007 11:53 pm

hi i used to live next door to a lily hayton on scarborough road from 1984 to 1987 i remember my children always going next door for her biscuits lol lovely lady

PatL

Post by PatL » Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:16 pm

Hello John
Quite by accident this afternoon, I came across your 2006 message about LiIy. It may be that you have made contact already but I thought I would still reply. Muglan is correct -- Lily is in The Woodlands, Riverhead, Driffield YO25 6PB. She will be 95 on 24th March and has recently become quite frail.
By the way, Lily is my aunt -- my mother is her younger sister.
Best wishes
Pat