Too Many Army Vehicles

Have your say on news and issues from around East Yorkshire
tony

Too Many Army Vehicles

Post by tony » Sat Aug 11, 2001 1:15 pm

Does anyone know or care about the number of dangerously driven army training vehicles on the roads? It must cost business a fortune in delayed deliveries. Also heaven help Britain if we need to fight a war at more than 40 miles an hour!!!

Death

Post by Death » Thu Feb 12, 2004 5:40 pm

If the Army arn't to train on village roads then where would you have them train?
Maybe in the city where they can cause havoc to the masses.
Or maybe you just don't want the at all which is fare enough, but concider this where ever they go there will always some who bitches and complains. There in a no win situation anyway the counsil won't change there minds nor have they the power to stop it.

I only saw this in passing this is extremely sad Get a ****ing life for ****s sake. Buy a game kill stuff take up boxing vent your anger on something constructive atleast boxing will get you fit you silly fat ****s.[}:)]

Pete

Post by Pete » Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:38 pm

Oh Death, you poor tormented person you. Maybe you could teach folks how to vent their anger by swearing constantly - seems to work for you.

Pete.

Death

Post by Death » Sun Feb 15, 2004 11:35 am

Thanks pete it does work i learnt it in the city maybe you should give it a try.

jackdeath40

Post by jackdeath40 » Sun Feb 29, 2004 8:19 pm

I see as allways as from the above posts is that as unfortunatly that it is Driffield is filled with sad individuals who think that the world, moon and sun revolves around them.
You will have to understand children that there is a big world out there and that you are one of billions of humand that live on this planet, each has our own problems, faults, worries and jobs to do, isnt it better to except each other for all our faults as the lorry drivers also have a job to do and a time to complete it in, rules to follow and they are under constant supervision.
I think it would be a bit more sensible to have set off a bit more earler on the journey and insted of nearly coming off the road twice, this sounds to me like dangerious driving and not having the ability to control the vehical that you are in.
I drive the road to hull many times a week bye motorbike and car, I dont have any problems! It is because i account and allow for the time I travel and if the road is busy i expect to be later than I expected. If iam on my bike I leave all of you slow arses in carssittin behind army wagons while i make my very enjoyable way home for a few beers and a nice tea!
So stop winding yourselfs up over nothing and RELAX...enjoy life!