coming from a 'dirty little druggie'

Have your say on news and issues from around East Yorkshire
panther

coming from a 'dirty little druggie'

Post by panther » Thu May 25, 2006 3:34 pm

I have heard so much about these 'angry, dangerous druggie mobs' in driff. i am personally a drug taker. i take speed (amphetamine). i live in driffield and i go out on a night on it, i dont harass anyone or attack the old and fragile to 'feed my habit'. i dont even vandolise things, im NOT out to hurt anyone and neither are my freinds. half the people that are out on a night in driff on drugs are on weed (cannabis), speed (amphetamine), and coke (cocain) and not aggressive. beleive me i know most of them. they are looking for a good time not a fight, i mean seriously people on weed are dopey as anything and could'nt move fast enough to beat themselves up.
In my experience it is infact the 18-35 year old men who go out and get drunk that cause problems, i cant stand them. they start fights, shout abuse and cause many problems. so to be honest i think you are all very pathetic. im 17 and i hang out with people who take class a drugs every day, people who could easily kill me, but they treat me like a queen and look out for me like im a member of their family. and incase you think i mean heroin takers think again, not even my dealers hang out with them.
you all say these drug takers are everywhere, when actually most are in houses, especially on nights. most nights im at freinds. on speed all i want to do is be inside, dancing (or trying too) and having a good time with my freinds and most people do. you can say im a dirty lowlife if you like but most people who take drugs do it because their life is a mess, and its a small way of making them happy. of course sometimes their lives are a mess because people like you didnt understand them and criticised them at school.
so in an ending to my small rant, maybe you should take a look at the drunks before you judge the drug takers, and as i know well if alcohol was illegal, youd all be so much more afraid of drunks, and be ranting wildly for someone to do something about them.
just because drugs are illegal doesnt mean druggies are all bad people, after all the only reason weed is illegal is because the government cant put a tax on it and so they wouldnt be making any money.ciggarettes are more harmfull AND addictive than weed. also, anphetamine used to be available in chemists and was only taken off the shelves because it was addictive and harmful to the users, like cigs.
just think about it, seriously.

panther x
panther x

Miss Jones

Post by Miss Jones » Thu May 25, 2006 4:40 pm

It appears to me that you have some strong opinions which is good for a 17 year old, but I will ask you 2 questions, why do you feel the need to take speed and how do you know what goes on in the pubs and clubs you are under age! I live fairly close to the town centre and yes the drunks on a thursday, friday and saturday are a big problem but I can almost guarentee that a percentage of them are off their faces with other substances. I was burgled recently and it was someone who had a drug addiction, they did this to gain money for drugs, what right did they have!? The point I am trying to make is you are 17, I don't admit to knowing everything in the world but if I knew at 17 what I know now I would have done things a lot differently. You have your whole life ahead of you and at 17 you are taking speed, probably started through peer pressure, what next, cocaine, heroin if you could start that easily on speed why not that? I think you need to grow up and live in the real world and see what happens to innocent people when "druggies" as you call them turn nasty. Stop throwing your life away, what is the point in going out if the only way you can have fun is to get off your head on drugs? I am sure your parents would be so proud to know you have such strong opinions about the drugs you take, GET A GRIP!

plook
Valued Member

Post by plook » Fri May 26, 2006 11:24 pm

panther ,
how do you expect someone to employ you looking after their children if you are on drugs? Lifes a bum stopp making excusses and get a life. see what it's like in the wide world. May be your dealers treat you like a princess because you are a customer,its in their best interest to do so. or may be they just give you it , but that will change once you are hooked. How do you pay for your drug?

You seem a bright lass with strong views come on get a grip and show 'em what you can do.

Believe me speed canabis cocain heroin and crack are the doors to missery. In my limited exprience many young people find out to late when they are suffering from gangrenouse limbs due to using filthy works or sharing needles or other drug parafanalia and are Hepatatis C positive ,no cure, Hepatitis B , can be protected if vaccinated ,or Hiv possitive no cure all these viruses can be passed on during childbirth or during intercourse, sharing needles or drug parafanalia such as spoons. Take it from me luv you are worth more that that. Good luck.

panther

Post by panther » Mon May 29, 2006 11:51 pm

you may find it intresting to know sionce i wrote this peice this is the first time iv updated, in that time i have cut down, and havent had more than 2g in the past week or so. i know people on here think that im a low-life, i mean of course they do i am i guess, and of course speed goes on to coke and heroin? thats alie. I have heard about the driffield burglaries btw also, that was heroin. i know all about it and like i said, not even my dealers will tolerate smack takers. nobody does.
it not what you all think and yes you think you have one up on me because your older but you dont beleive it or not. you have more experience but not the knolege in this feild i do, i know how it works now, and its not the same as it was. i know so much more about the teen drug works and alike in driffield that you dont. you all just get the lies told to you by other adults that think they know or your children.
and also, cocain and amphetamines CANCEL OUT alcohol. when your on it you dont get drunk. so the drunks wont be pissed on it. therefore they must just be drunk eh? it cant be drugs can it?
GET A GRIP? get the facts.
panther x

panther x
panther x

plook
Valued Member

Post by plook » Tue May 30, 2006 10:31 am

Hello Panther,
Your cutting down good. Cut down somemore, yes you know the drugs sceen in Driffield much more than most. Why dont you work with the drug service? You could start as a volenteer then may be move onto helping people who are not able to cut down or stop. Come on mate you are getting there just a little further to go. Take care.

Galadriel

Post by Galadriel » Wed May 31, 2006 11:00 pm

Oh dear, Oh dear, Oh dear, another spoilt whinger complaining the big bad world is against them and that oh! they only do drugs cos there's nothing else for them. Well panther, there's a whole wide world out there, you're 17, like Plook said, do something with your life and stop bleating.Go volunteer your services with the VSO, take a look at life in the countries where families, including children younger than you, slave all day for a pittance to grow the stuff that you and your ilk eventually smoke, sniff or inject! Watch as they get maimed and killed by landmines or soldiers or rebels who then cream off their share, or go look at the people who deal to your dealers, watch them riding round in their top of the range cars, and living in their high class apartments. So, your life is a mess, well so are thousands of others at one time or another and they don't all resort to drugs or use them as an excuse. By the way didn't the majority of us get criticised in one way or another when we were at school?

Miss Jones

Post by Miss Jones » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:42 am

Well Said!

Dee

Post by Dee » Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:39 pm

you all say these drug takers are everywhere, when actually most are in houses, especially on nights. most nights im at freinds. on speed all i want to do is be inside, dancing (or trying too) and having a good time with my freinds and most people do.

So you spend most of your time in your friends houses, on speed and dancing? And some people say the youth of today are a total waste of space? Well, you've just proved them wrong, love. Good on you. You go, girl.

you can say im a dirty lowlife if you like but most people who take drugs do it because their life is a mess, and its a small way of making them happy. of course sometimes their lives are a mess because people like you didnt understand them and criticised them at school

Aw, shucks. Life's such a bitch, isn't it? Whatever you do, don't get a job. You wouldn't survive it. Pop a pill or several dozen and have a good dance and forget all about it, dear.

Galadriel

Post by Galadriel » Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:43 pm

Nice to have you back Dee, you've been quiet for some time - and yes good points made!

LizzieJ

Post by LizzieJ » Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:17 pm

I find this heartbreaking, this girl of 17 years old wasting her life like this...she doesnt come across as being thick either, far from it, but how I envy her her youth! I would love to be 17 again with all my life in front of me (but preferebly with the wisdom I have garnered in 49 years!) and I would be doing something positive like a college course and mapping out my life.

Heh Panther...are you still on this site...fancy a chat? I have a 17 year old son, but he lives down south with his father and I miss him dreadfully.