coming from a 'dirty little druggie'

Have your say on news and issues from around East Yorkshire

Postby avp » Thu Oct 23, 2008 4:36 pm

Hey people what is a drug. I must admit if I caught mine Havin a drug. By the rule of our society you a bad person!!! Never been there don!t know why I got through the net. YET I... CAN TAKE A DRUG THAT CAN LEAVE ME POWERLESS FOR A THREE HOUR PERIOD. Because I have pain. Physical pain, how do they cover the mind or has one already covered the (woe is me) Talk to me?
avp

Postby plook » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:50 pm

Send for matron
plook
Valued Member

Postby Rose » Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:58 pm

For all you cannibis takers out there I can tell you that it affects your brain so much that in the end an awful lot of you commit suicide, my dear nephew decided that he had nothing to live for when he was 19 years old, he had been using cannabis since he was 14, it made him think that people were watching him, he could not sleep, he was horrible to his family and ended up hanging himself in the garage of his home so that his mother(my sister) found him, he really had no real worries and I will always maintain that cannabis was responsible for his death, so STOP taking this drug,you do not need it, find something to do in your life that is forfilling like helping others that are less fortunate than yourself, stop making excuses and do something positive.
Rose

Re: coming from a 'dirty little druggie'

Postby plook » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:38 pm

I met a lad 18yrs old from Driffield that started using cannabis at 12 yrs and was on heroin at 18 yrs supplied by his dad, he had shared needles and has a consequence was HIV positive, he eventually took is own life. Its a subculture that exists based round alcohol and drugsand gangs . ITs thrust down kids throats on TV and on play stations and laptops-its up to parents to discuss these issues with their kids at an early age but I would say that by 17yrs old their is nothing the parenbts can do . The kids have got to find out for themselves but only to often they dont till its to late to get away from their druggie friends- they go into rehab thats if they can get in and when they come out they overdose and die-what a waste.
plook
Valued Member

Previous

Return to The Big Story