Seriously Amusing!

Have your say on news and issues from around East Yorkshire

Seriously Amusing!

Postby miss-unoriginal » Fri Feb 04, 2005 1:08 pm

Hello there people from driffield and the surrounding area....

if any of you lovely folk are travelling to or reside in the bridlington area I'm sure you will be glad to know that the Other Side Comedy Club's new season starts in only a few days!! If you have been before you will no doubt be aware of how excellent the show is with some of the best local and international comedians around, but if you haven't you gotta check it out for yourselfs you won't be dissappointed.

The first show will be at the Expanse Hotel on North Marine Drive this Monday 7th feb with the hilarious Electric forecast (as seen on tv) and Jim Jeffries. Later shows include Jay Sodagar, Nick Doody,Richard Herring (a personal favourite!) aswell as many other fabulous acts.

As usual tickets cost £6 (£4 concessions) and can be paid for on the door or pre-booked via the club number 01723 370429 or at the new improved website at www.yorkshirecoastcomedy.co.uk.

Go check the website out for more details and to find out about the new group and mobility discounts available. Thats my bit done for tourism in Brid, hope to see you there!

Don't forget to support your local compere....give him a hug on the way in (he'll be the stressed-looking guy in a suit). I'm sure he will appreciate it....or kick my arse. lol

From Me x[:D]
miss-unoriginal

Return to The Big Story